Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Frasier's transitional labels are like fb photo album names

-well executed pranks
~texting 2 friends last night to tell them classes were cancelled due to snow. one began planning a movie marathon & the other supposedly just skipped classes. but is it really my fault if peeps don't check their email to confirm such things?? (...but if you know me, you could guess that i still do feel a bit bad)
~making 5 of my friends, and then all those present at the small group leaders' mtng who notice my presence, think i got a nose ring.
~convincing a friend i got "HUSTLA" tattooed across my bicept (or the area in which my bicept would be if i had real muscles)
~taking an in-shell-walnut out of my friend's cupboard, cracking it open & then placing all pieces back onto his shelf. then, i drew small animal-like footprints next to the nut reminants and smudging them slightly to look more real. later he told me he didn't fall for it for a second, but i suspect otherwise.
~changing my roomie's fb status...though that prank was actually terribly executed, but whatevs
~writing a fake grocery list at a friend's house...lame, but i got a laugh out of it



"I used to like to play with my Ken and Barbie dolls. Ken was my favorite. Then one Christmas I got them a camper and all they wanted to do was hang out in it by themselves. So I wasn't too upset when they took that wrong turn and went over the cliff."
_Vada Sultenfus, My Girl

I got to watch possibly my all-time favorite movie, My Girl on my lazy afternoon this week and rekindled my love for it. Ever since I can remember I've loved pretty much everything about the movie, and at the age of 10 I planned naming my possible future daughter 'Vada' after the main character....it's pretty sick I know, but isn't it the slightest bit cool?


So, I want to hear from YOU: Am I setting my possible future child up for failure if I name her Vada Jane -----?
seriously, leave a comment & let me know :}

No comments:

Post a Comment